11.10.2010

Lately...

...I feel like this guy:


Seriously, this little guy I'm sharing my body with is on his way to becoming a great kicker for Auburn's football team {Class of 2028, baby!}

I don't remember Reese kicking this often or this hard.

Jack, sweetie, remember you're supposed to be my cuddly, lay-on-the-couch-with-me baby.  It's only slightly alarming that I have to wonder when you are sleeping in there!

Really though, it's my favorite thing about being pregnant and it's somewhat depressing when the baby's on the outside and I won't feel them anymore.  Although, the newborn baby breath smell helps take care of that...

Also?  I realize I've been {majorly} slacking in the blog department.  I have several posts coming, including pics of the CUTEST bunny you ever laid eyes on.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya! Ethan is way rougher on me than Abby was. And he starts his grooving in the afternoon and countinues into the wee hours of the morning. My ribs are killing me as are my knees, legs, feet, wrists, etc...haha!! But so worth bringing these little people into this world!

    ReplyDelete