4.07.2011

My little man...

~ will be 6 weeks old on Saturday!!
~ weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21.5 inches long at his 1 month appt!!
~ is still wearing newborn clothes and wears a size 1 diaper.
~ is eating 3-4 ounces every 2-3 hours...I'm looking forward to a 4 hour stretch!!
~ is still suffering from reflux. :(
~ is very vocal.  He is constantly grunting, squeaking, crying, hiccuping, etc.  He's very rarely quiet.
~ is definitely intrigued by sister.  His eyes follow her around like a hawk!


~ only has a stripe of hair on the top of his head.  He's lost the rest.
~ has blue eyes.
~ appears to be more sensitive than his sister.  I'm thinking this is a boy thing?
~ has the best big sister in the whole world!!!!


Seriously.
She has taken to her role so seamlessly.  I don't know that it will last forever, but I pray that it does.  She constantly likes to look at baby Jack and kiss baby Jack and she says things like, "hey wittle man" or "hey wittle buddy" or "he's the cutest wittle baby".  I die.

I didn't think I could love her more until I saw her become a big sister to baby Jack.



{She's got her mama's dance skills! :)}

I'm not sure how I got to be so blessed to have 2 beautiful, healthy, and amazing babies.  I thank God everyday for the gift He has given me with Reese and Jack.

I'll be back with a special blog all about our little 2-year-old Peanut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment