2.25.2010

Double Digits!!

10 months.  Wow.  That seems so old {esp. since she's now almost 11 months.  Gulp.}  I'm wondering if the reason I am always 2-3 weeks late on updating her monthly stats is because I'm in denial?  Possibly.

I will say though that 10 months has been one of my fav. months so far.  She is getting anywhere she wants to go.  She is getting more verbal and she is just so much more interactive.

She's also eating fun things like spaghetti!!

She now has 6 teeth!!!  Well, 2 are making their way in, but still.
 
She is wearing 9 month and 6-12 month clothes, depending on the brand.
 
She says "ruff ruff" if you ask what a doggy says.
 
She pulls up on everything and crawls everywhere.
 
She is starting to screech/scream to show excitement and frustration.
She now has a big girl car seat and looks so big in it!!
 
Besides meats, there has been no foods that she won't eat.  The girl does not struggle with an appetite.  I hope this continues!

She scrunches her nose and squints her eyes when she smiles and laughs.
 
 Channeling a certain pair of eye-squinters overseas, perhaps??
{who arrive for a visit in less than 3 weeks!!!!}
 
We also tried out a new 'do this month.  Little Pebbles cracks me up!!!
 
 I wish you could see the hair sticking straight up behind the bow.  It makes the look.
 
I can't believe I'm doing things like planning 1st birthday events, buying 12-18 month clothes, and thinking about "walking" shoes!  This just doesn't seem right.
But, isn't that how life is?  At least, life with an impending 1 year old!









No comments:

Post a Comment