8.29.2012

Reese's Resume

Would look something like this...

:::Reese:::
Age 3


Education:
  • lots of "in-home" training

Work experience:
  • Professional whiner (2011-present)
  • Big girl potty-er
  • Big sister (2011-present)
  • Mud-pie maker
  • Room destroyer

Accomplishments:
  • Producing tears in an instant
  • Showing interest in something at the exact same time as my brother
  • Rememberer of everything that has ever happened to me
  • Stalling bedtime at least 30 minutes
  • Having amazing comedic timing

Famous Sayings:
  • "Don't say no to me, that makes me nervous."
  • "It's too late for hugs."
  • "I want to eat at the westernaut." {restaurant}
  • ::when mom gives me the I'm-in-trouble eye:: "are you happy now?"
  • "I'm crying because you hurt my feelings."
  • "I can't bewieve it!" {believe}

References:
  • Jack, my brother: I'll command him to give me a great reference
  • Babs: I can do no wrong in her eyes
  • Nana: I'm her princess
  • Diane: she plays with me everyday


2 comments:

  1. I think this might've your best blog post - ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to say "might be"...love auto correct!!

      Delete