10.20.2012

Parenting badge

I earned one last night.

Know which one? Vomiting.

The kiddos were supposed to be spending the night with B's parents. We get a call about 7 saying Reese had gotten sick. She said she was all better so we decided to wait and see if anything else would happen....
Duh, it happened again. Right after she had her medicine. She still said she felt better but we decided to go get her. Thankfully my in-laws kept Jack because I was worried we might be up late. Ha. HAHAHAHA.

She was good until 12 when she got sick again. Then again at 1:30. And then every 15-30 mins until 4 AM. She was so pitiful and would say "mama I'm gonna throw up one more time" and then apologize after each time. Bless her heart!

Of course she was up and ready to go at 7:45 this morning. If you're doing the math I basically slept from 4:30-7:45. Yippee!

Luckily, she's been fine all day and even though she hasn't really been hungry today, she's back to normal. We had planned a trip to the pumpkin patch and Reese's MO tends to be "get sick when there are important plans/events" (strep at Christmas every year, seizure on vacation, etc) so I was happy we got to keep our plans. I will post on the pumpkin patch later.

Who would have thought she was running on about 5 hours of sleep?



No comments:

Post a Comment