12.01.2010

Christmas cards!

Let's be honest...taking a decent pic of a squirmy, wormy, easily distracted 19-month-old is HARD.  
Taking a pic that is Christmas card worthy??  Almost impossible.
This could be why I haven't even attempted!

Once I do capture the perfect image, I have found the most adorable cards to choose from on Shutterfly!




Seriously, how will I ever choose??
Also, how adorable is that little boy in the first card?  I've always loved beach picture Christmas cards and that would be a perfect card for that!

I really love the quality of Shutterfly products.  I've never ordered their Christmas cards but I did order the wall calendars for some Reese-loving grandmothers last year!

They not only have great Christmas cards, but I have already bookmarked the birthday card invites!  A certain little girl is turning 2 {gulp} in 4 short months {double gulp} and I'll have a newborn baby, so I might as well start looking!

Any other bloggers looking for some great Christmas cards?  Check out the awesome deal Shutterfly has going on just for bloggers!

Also?  Even if Shutterfly did not have the promotion going on, I still would choose their cards!  If you take a look at their website and see all they have to choose from, you would see why!!

So, this week I will be braving the elements and the 19-month-old squirmies and capturing the PERFECT picture!


1 comment: